15.2.11

thou are my love and i am thine, i drew thee to my valentine!

After a painful 5 and a half hours of Color Theory, I was finally able to come home and spend the evening with my Valentine! I was literally falling through the doorway, dropping my markers and gouache, when I saw the beautiful pink flowers he had gotten me!! Definitely the pick-me-up I needed!!

If that wasn't enough, next to the flowers was a little box with these super cute earrings hiding inside!! Cupcakes because, well, he calls me his "cupcake".. I know, I KNOW.. but I love it! :]

And no Valentine's Day would be complete without the chocolate, so here are the Oreo Truffles I made for my guy.. though, it's been a struggle not to eat them all myself!!

I just love this day of the year! Nothing ever seems quite as bad on Valentine's.. not even 5.5 hour classes!

Happy Valentine's Day, Pumpkin.

No comments: