23.2.11

home, where my thoughts escape..

I got to spend a few days with my parents over the holiday weekend. As always, it went by way too quickly.. but it was amazing while it lasted. We got hit with some serious springtimey weather, so I took advantage and spent each afternoon in the grass with my book and my puppy!

I love that no matter how long I've been gone, Skunk is always so happy to see me :]

Apparently he's become a goat-herder.

He's so sneaky! As you can see.. always snatching things! But he's so much fun to play with; and after the last few weeks, I really needed some time to just.. play!

I did some exploring, too.. and found all sorts of beautiful birds' nests. I'm always amazed at the intricate detail of those things. I found an abandoned egg, too, but skunk ate it.

No comments: